Below is a summary of the school's examination results in 2016:
- Progress 8 score: -0.27
- Attainment 8 score: 46.02
- Percentage of pupils who got a good pass in English and Maths: 58%
- Percentage of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate combination of subjects (this means pupils who got a GCSE grade C or above in English, Maths, 2 Sciences, a language, and History or Geography): 17%
- Student ‘destinations’ (the percentage of students who continue in education or training, or move on to employment at the end of 16 to 19 study): 98.6%
- E-BACC numbers entered 107/231 = 46.3%, number passed 58/231 = 25.1%
To access the School Performance Tables as published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education's website, please click here.